Protecting The Rights Of Workers
Have your workplace rights been violated on the job? If you don’t fight to stand up against your employer, who will? Hantzes & Associates, in McLean, Virginia, is a recognized name in employment litigation services for workers throughout the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including Virginia and Maryland.
If you feel your employer has violated your civil rights or broken state or federal wage & hour laws, you owe it to yourself to talk to one of our attorneys. Our employment litigation practice has helped workers protect their rights in matters related to:
- Enforcing severance agreements
- Medical and pregnancy leave, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Concerns involving federal workers
- Retaliation for reporting employer wrongdoing, whistleblower claims
- Overtime, vacation and other wage & hour disputes, Federal Wage Standards Act (FLSA)
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Wrongful termination
We invite you to learn more at our FAQ for Employees page
You Won’t Know If You Have A Claim Until You Talk To Us
Call us at 703-378-5000 or use the email contact form to give us a brief explanation of your circumstances. We will arrange an opportunity to consult with one of our experienced employment law attorneys as soon as possible.