Hantzes & Associates: Skilled Advocacy And Meaningful Advice For Employment And Business Law Disputes
When you have questions or concerns about business or employment law, the law firm of Hantzes & Associates is available to provide you with advice you need and skills you want. With more than 40 years of combined legal experience, we have a proven record of successes at negotiating tables and in courtrooms in Washington, D.C., and throughout the state of Virginia, in areas of law, including:
- Disputes, contracts and claims by and between employees and employers
- Business dispute litigation, entity formation, business fraud and other matters of business law
- Commercial and residential real estate counsel, including compliance, ethics and governance
Founding attorney, Nicholas Hantzes, has significant experience litigating and trying cases in the Eastern District Court of Virginia and success in the Supreme Court of Virginia.
Experienced Litigators. Skilled Negotiators.
At Hantzes & Associates, we identify what you need and deliver results that you want. Finding and obtaining a successful resolution to your unique situation is our primary goal, and we promise to:
- Listen to your concerns and desires, and tell you if you have a claim
- Take your case to court if litigation is appropriate for your circumstances
- Work with you to keep your costs in line with what your case is worth
For more information about the qualifications of our attorneys and staff, please follow the links to their individual profiles below.
- William Hantzes
Real Solutions. Quality Results.
Call our offices in Fairfax, Virginia, at 703-378-5000 or contact us by email to schedule a consultation with an attorney. For your convenience, we accept payment for services from all types of credit cards. Please call us to schedule a consultation. At that time, we will advise you if pursuing the matter further would benefit you.