Aggressive Legal Representation In Matters Of Investor And Securities Fraud
When a business or stakeholder is being harmed by securities or investor fraud, it is critical to take prompt and aggressive legal action. At Hantzes & Associates, our accomplished litigators have significant experience obtaining positive results for businesses, corporations and individuals. With over 35 years of combined experience and extensive business and regulatory law knowledge, we apply powerful negotiation and litigation strategies to achieve positive results for our clients.
We represent clients who are pursuing or facing claims involving their business practices in northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Protecting The Rights Of Institutional Investors, Businesses And Professionals
Securities law is a highly complicated and technical area of law, and it is important that you work with an experienced lawyer at Hantzes & Associates if you have legal concerns involving:
- Accounting fraud such as overstated revenue or corporate assets understated expenses or liabilities and misused corporate funds
- Fraudulent investment products and scams
- Insider trading
- Misrepresentation, including lack of disclosure
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Other forms of financial wrongdoing
If you or your business is a victim of fraud or has been accused of fraud, our experienced attorneys are prepared to analyze your concerns and advise you on the best course of action to protect your rights and interests.
Delivering Value For Our Clients With Proven Results
Our law firm is proud to have succeeded in litigation in numerous securities and investor fraud cases. A sample of our representative cases include:
- Obtaining a jury trial verdict of $1.5 million in compensatory damages when representing a corporation in an action for fraud against an investment company.
- Settling a case for hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages when representing majority shareholders in an action against for conspiracy and breach of fiduciary duty. On the eve of trial, a satisfactory settlement was reached.
- Settled all actions without making any monetary payments when defending a bank president in regulatory proceedings and in a federal civil action arising from the collapse of a bank.
When allegations of securities fraud or investor fraud surface, it is critical to seek skilled legal counsel as soon as possible. Contact Hantzes & Associates to schedule a free initial consultation by calling 703-378-5000 or contact us online by submitting this form.